Digital Design Engineers
Main responsibilities are architecture design for digital signal processing, design and verification of FPGA modules, migrating FPGA designs to ASIC system on chip solutions, high performance programming on highly parallel processors. Current target projects are 5G baseband processor design and extremely low delay communication system design. Projects will be executed as a coordinated small team and being an ambitious team player will be valuable. Successful candidates will be expected to meet the following criteria. However, motivation and potential for development are also as important.
• BS or higher degree in Electrical - Electronics Engineering
• Experience with hardware description languages such as VHDL and Verilog
• Strong technical background and good understanding of communication technologies
• Very good understanding and creative thinking on digital design concepts
• Good understanding of FPGA architecture
• Experience with Xilinx FPGAs and design tools
• Good knowledge on computer architecture and its modern components (cache, transceivers, buses)
• Good knowledge on computer networks
• Knowledge on verification design for complex system
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education plus bonus payments for creation of patentable IP.
Last Application Date
You may send your CV to