Main responsibility is designing, organizing and running continuous integration and continuous verification environment with regression tests. Working as a system engineer will also be necessary according to the phases of the project. All systems for verification will be embedded designs with minimal man machine interface. Successful candidates will be expected to meet the following criteria. However, motivation and potential for development are also as important.
• BS or higher degree in Electrical - Electronics or Computer Engineering is required
• Software or firmware development and verification experience is required
• System engineering experience
• Experience in FPGA design flow
• Experience in Linux
• Experience in TCL
• Good understanding of communication systems
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education plus bonus payments for creation of patentable IP.
Last Application Date
You may send your CV to